Norma Edythe Robbins 2
- Born: 23 Apr 1918, Laura, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Marriage: Gordon Alfred Hymers on 14 Jul 1942 in Laura, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Died: 10 Jun 2014, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada at age 96 4
- Buried: 7 Jul 2014, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 4
Event Description: Hillcrest Memorial Gardens
A Celebration of Norma's life: held on July 14, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. a t Grosvenor Park United Church, 407 Cumberland Ave South, Saskatoon SK .
Norma's ashes interred at Hillcrest Gardens.
In lieu of flowers please send a donation to the SASKATOON COMMUNITY C LINIC, 455 - 2nd Ave North, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 2C2 OR "KIDS OF NOTE" ( Please make cheques to Grosvenor Park United Church with "Kids of Note " on the memo line) 407 Cumberland Ave S, Saskatoon, SK S7H 2L3 OR a c harity of your choice.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Saskatoon Funeral Hsome.
Parents: Norman & Charlotte (nee Prior) Robbins
Brothers: Gilbert, Walter (Jean), and Wesley Robbins.
Brother-in-law: Ralph (Kay) Prior
Parents-in-law: Claud & Florence Hymers
Brothers-in-law: Clifford (Pat) and Norman (Phyllis) Hymers.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, Feb 2008. 655
• Cremated: Peterborough, Ontario, Canada, Jun 2014. 4
Norma married Gordon Alfred Hymers, son of Claud Hymers and Florence Hennings, on 14 Jul 1942 in Laura, Saskatchewan, Canada. (Gordon Alfred Hymers was born on 6 Sep 1916 in Glenbain, Saskatchewan, Canada,655 died on 21 Aug 1995 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 655 and was buried in 1995 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 4,655.)
Laura United Church