Norma Edythe Robbins 2
- Born: 23 Apr 1918, Laura, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Marriage: Gordon Alfred Hymers on 14 Jul 1942 in Laura, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Died: 10 Jun 2014, Peterborough, Ontario, Canada at age 96 78
- Buried: 7 Jul 2014, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 78
Event Description: Hillcrest Memorial Gardens
A Celebration of Norma's life: held on July 14, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. a t Grosvenor Park United Church, 407 Cumberland Ave South, Saskatoon SK .
Norma's ashes interred at Hillcrest Gardens.
In lieu of flowers please send a donation to the SASKATOON COMMUNITY C LINIC, 455 - 2nd Ave North, Saskatoon, SK, S7K 2C2 OR "KIDS OF NOTE" ( Please make cheques to Grosvenor Park United Church with "Kids of Note " on the memo line) 407 Cumberland Ave S, Saskatoon, SK S7H 2L3 OR a c harity of your choice.
Arrangements have been entrusted to Saskatoon Funeral Hsome.
Parents: Norman & Charlotte (nee Prior) Robbins
Brothers: Gilbert, Walter (Jean), and Wesley Robbins.
Brother-in-law: Ralph (Kay) Prior
Parents-in-law: Claud & Florence Hymers
Brothers-in-law: Clifford (Pat) and Norman (Phyllis) Hymers.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, Feb 2008. 614 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Cremated, Jun 2014. 78 Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
Norma married Gordon Alfred Hymers, son of Claud Hymers and Florence Hennings, on 14 Jul 1942 in Laura, Saskatchewan, Canada. (Gordon Alfred Hymers was born on 6 Sep 1916 in Glenbain, Saskatchewan, Canada,614 died on 21 Aug 1995 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 614 and was buried in 1995 in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 78,614.)
Laura United Church