- Born: 1856, Llanallwchairn, Montgomeryshire, Wales
- Christened: 10 Apr 1857
- Marriage: Unknown
- Died: 3 Sep 1902, Newtown, Montgomeryshire, Wales, United Kingdom at age 46
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence: Union Workhouse, #12 Union Street: Newtown, Montgomeryshire, Wales, United Kingdom. at birth of Richard
• Birth, Illegitimate, 1856. No father is recorded for the birth of this girl, Mary, to Elizabeth Lloyd. It is therefore presumed that she was born out of wedlock. Nevertheless, he was baptized.
• Residence: Census, 1881, Green Lane, Llandyssil, Montgomeryshire, Wales. Mary and 10 month old, Richard, her son, were visiting Mary's Uncle Robert Lloyd. His wife had died. Their daughter, Martha, was 14. Mary is listed as being general domestic help or a servant. Martha is listed as doing agricultural labor.