John Linden 2238
- Born: 1888, , , , England
- Marriage: Mary Tonner Burns on 26 May 1911 in Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland
- Died: 14 Jan 1956, Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland at age 68
Cause of his death was Cerebral Hemmorage.
Noted events in his life were:
• 1891 Census of Scotland, 1891, Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland. 2240 John Lindon, age 3, with father Hugh Lindon, age 38, mother Mary Lindon, age 34, and siblings Lizzie Lindon, age 18, Jas Lindon, age 6, Hugh Lindon, age 5, and Mary Lindon, age 1 Week.
Registration Number: 644/2
Registration District: Camlachie
Civil Parish: Glasgow Barony
Address: 18 William St.
Occupation: Steel Work Labourer
Household Schedule Number: 29
• 1901 Census of Scotland, 1901, Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland. 2241 John Linden, age 12, with father Hugh Linden, age 48, mother Mary Linden, age 45, and siblings James Linden, age 17, Hugh Linden, age 15, Catherine Linden, age 9, Joseph Linden, age 7, Thomas Linden, age 5, and Elizabeth Linden, age 2.
Registration Number: 644/1
Registration District: Bridgeton
Civil Parish: Glasgow Bridgeton
Address: 114 Reid St.
Occupation: Boot Refenser
Household Schedule Number: 80
• Occupation: Shipyard Labourer, Bef 1956, Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland.
John married Mary Tonner Burns, daughter of Hugh Burns and Margaret Stevenson, on 26 May 1911 in Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland. (Mary Tonner Burns was born on 2 Nov 1890 in Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland 2244 and died on 17 Oct 1972 in Glasgow, , Lanark, Scotland.). The cause of her death was Pulmonary Infarction & fracture of the right femur.