Joseph Wilmer Tiffin 52
- Born: Abt 1923, Ontario, Canada 52
- Marriage: Marian Wallace
- Died: 21 Feb 2006, Goderich, Huron, Ontario, Canada about age 83 52,78
- Buried: 24 Feb 2006, Wingham, Huron, Ontario, Canada 52,78
Address: Alexandra Marine and General Hospital
Event Description: Wingham Cemetery - Plot N
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence: RR#2. 52 Teeswater, Bruce, Ontario, Canada
• Obituary: Mcburney Funeral Home, 22 Feb 2006. 52,78 Wingham, Huron, Ontario, Canada
Tiffin, Joseph Wilmer
At Alexandra Marine and General Hospital, Goderich on Tuesday, Februar y 21, 2006, Mr. Joe Tiffin of Goderich, formerly of R. R. #2, Teeswate r age 83 years. Beloved husband of the former Marian Wallace. Dear fat her of Joan and David McGlynn of Belfast, Shirley and Bill Snowden an d Joe Tiffin Jr. all of Goderich. Loving grandfather of Bill and Janic e Snowden and their children Julien and Kieran, Joe Snowden, Wayne McG lynn and Janet McGlynn. Brother-in-law of Jean Tiffin, Mary Wallace an d Ted Thompson all of Wingham. Predeceased by his parents Orville an d Elizabeth (McInnes) Tiffin and by his brother Daniel Tiffin in 1985.
Joe and his brother Dan were founding members of Tiffin's Orchestra, p laying for many area dances over several decades. He was involved in m anaging minor ball in Whitechurch, winning several WOAA championship s and three all Ontario championships. Later he managed several area b all teams including the Wingham BP's.
Visitation at McBurney Funeral Home, Wingham, Ontario on Thursday fro m 2:00-4:00 and 7:00-9:00 pm. Funeral service will be held at the fune ral chapel on Friday at 1:30 pm. Reverend Wayne B. Beamer officiating . Interment in Wingham Cemetery, Wingham, Ontario.
• Grave Marker: Wingham Cemetery - Plot N, 24 Feb 2006. 78 Wingham, Huron, Ontario, Canada
Joseph married Marian Wallace.