Joseph Wilmer Tiffin 52
- Born: 27 Mar 1922, , Kinloss, Bruce, Ontario, Canada 52,891
- Marriage: Marian Wallace
- Died: 21 Feb 2006, Goderich, Huron, Ontario, Canada at age 83 52,891
- Buried: 24 Feb 2006, Wingham, Turnberry, Huron, Ontario, Canada 52,891
Noted events in his life were:
• Residence: RR#2: Teeswater, Bruce, Ontario, Canada. 52
• Obituary: Mcburney Funeral Home, 22 Feb 2006, Wingham, Turnberry, Huron, Ontario, Canada. 52,891 Tiffin, Joseph Wilmer
At Alexandra Marine and General Hospital, Goderich on Tuesday, February 21, 2006, Mr. Joe Tiffin of Goderich, formerly of R. R. #2, Teeswater age 83 years. Beloved husband of the former Marian Wallace. Dear father of Joan and David McGlynn of Belfast, Shirley and Bill Snowden and Joe Tiffin Jr. all of Goderich. Loving grandfather of Bill and Janice Snowden and their children Julien and Kieran, Joe Snowden, Wayne McGlynn and Janet McGlynn. Brother-in-law of Jean Tiffin, Mary Wallace and Ted Thompson all of Wingham. Predeceased by his parents Orville and Elizabeth (McInnes) Tiffin and by his brother Daniel Tiffin in 1985.
Joe and his brother Dan were founding members of Tiffin's Orchestra, playing for many area dances over several decades. He was involved in managing minor ball in Whitechurch, winning several WOAA championships and three all Ontario championships. Later he managed several area ball teams including the Wingham BP's.
Visitation at McBurney Funeral Home, Wingham, Ontario on Thursday from 2:00-4:00 and 7:00-9:00 pm. Funeral service will be held at the funeral chapel on Friday at 1:30 pm. Reverend Wayne B. Beamer officiating. Interment in Wingham Cemetery, Wingham, Ontario.
• Grave Marker, 24 Feb 2006, Wingham, Turnberry, Huron, Ontario, Canada. 891
Joseph married Marian Wallace.