Gretta Belle Tiffin 64
- Born: 5 Sep 1900, Romney, Kent, Ontario, Canada 64
- Marriage: Milton Proud about 1925 in Ontario, Canada 64
- Died: Between 1960 and 1969, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 64
OBJE: _TEXT Group portrait of eleven family members seated on wooden porch; youn
CONC g boy holding cat seated in wooden chair at left; older woman seated i
CONC n carved wooden rocking chair on top step of porch at left; young gir
CONC l wearing checked dress and woman seated on steps at right; rain barre
CONC l on right; grass in foreground; brick wall of house with single windo
CONC w and screened door in background; notes written in pencil on back ide
CONC ntify subjects & location: 'The John Tiffin Family. Con. 10, Colborn
CONC e Twp. Photo taken by R.R. Sallows about 1911. Top row, seated on chai
CONC rs L. to R., Rev. Albert Tiffin, John Tiffin, jr. John Tiffin, sr., Mi
CONC ss Lizzie Tiffin. Second row, seated on porch floor L to R, Mrs. Rev
CONC . Albert Tiffin, Vera Tiffin (daughter of John Tiffin, jr.) Beverly Ti
CONC ffin (son of Rev. Albert Tiffin). Front row, seated on chair, Robert T
CONC iffin (son of Rev. Albert Tiffin). Seated on steps, Gretta Tiffin (dau
CONC ghter of Rev. Alber Tiffin), Mrs. John Tiffin, jr.'
Noted events in her life were:
• 1901 Census of Canada: Gretta B., age 1, with father Albert C., age 28, mother Frances L., ag Romney, Kent, Ontario, Canada, 11 Apr 1901. 100 e 29, and brother John B. G., age 2, with aunt Jennett E., age 42.
• 1911 Census of Canada: Gretta, age 10, with father Albert, age 39, mother Frances, age 39, an Westminister, Middlesex, Ontario, Canada, 20 Jun 1911. 56 d siblings Beverly, age 13, and Robert, age 7.
Gretta married Milton Proud about 1925 in Ontario, Canada.64 (Milton Proud was born about 1895 in Ontario, Canada 64 and died in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 64.)