|Mary Wilson Harkness
Mary Wilson Harkness 166
Event Description: Culross-Teeswater Cemetery
Noted events in her life were:
• Religion: Presbyterian, 14 Oct 1885. 480 Culross, Bruce, Ontario, Canada
• 1901 Census of Canada: W. Mary, age 39, with husband William, age 38, and children George, ag, 1901. 102,166 e 12, W. Earl, age 9, and J. Ena, age 3.
• 1921 Census of Canada: Mary Wilson, age 60with husband William, age 59, 1921. 27 Teeswater, Bruce, Ontario, Canada
• Immigrated: from England, 1872. 27 Canada
• Religion: Methodist, 1901. 102 Culross, Bruce, Ontario, Canada
Mary married William Caslick, son of Alfred Thomas Caslick and Sarah Dobson, on 14 Oct 1885 in Culross, Bruce, Ontario, Canada.480 (William Caslick was born on 2 Apr 1863 in Ontario, Canada,102,113,166 died on 21 Feb 1938 in Culross, Bruce, Ontario, Canada 113,166 and was buried on 23 Feb 1938 in Culross, Bruce, Ontario, Canada 4,113.). The cause of his death was Exhaustion from lack of sleep and rest, paralysis.
The marriage record shows William's parents as George Caslick and Jan e Thompson