Judith Cole 104
- Born: Abt 1810, England 104
- Marriage: Thomas Hill before 1841 in Devon, Chittlehampton, Devon, England 104
- Died: 15 Sep 1870, Hullett, Huron, Ontario, Canada about age 60 104,886
- Buried: Hullett, Huron, Ontario, Canada 104
Cause of her death was paralysis, 3 days.
1871 Ontario Index - HILL , JUDATH ; age - 60; Religion - Church of Ch ris t; District - Huron North (26); Sub-district - Hullett (E); Divis i on - 4; Note: Schedule Two: deaths in the preceding twelve month s endi ng 2 April 1871; Film - C-9931
================== Tombstone inscription: "Judith Beloved Wife Of Tho mas HILL Died/ 15th Ju ly 1870 Aged 80 (60 - my note) years A native o f / Devonshire England f or our conversation is in heaven from whenc e also we look, for His Savio ur Our Lord Jesus Christ. Who shall chan ge our vile body, that it m ay / be fashioned like unto his glorious b ody / according to the working w hereby he is able / ever to subdue al l things unto himself / Phil. III. 20 ,21. Farewell to this worlds fle eting joys My home is not below There w as no home for Jesus here, An d it's to him I go. / Boyd & Roberts (tombsto ne makers)" ============ === Death certificate - Huron Co, Hullett, pg 263 Cole, Judith d. 10 J un 1926, at Lot 37, Concession 12; female, English, wi dowed; age 83y1 5d; b. Brampton, Ontario (this is Peel Co, Chinguacousy Twp ). Parents : Thomas Hill b. England and Judith Cole b. England. Informan t: Mrs . James Webster, Auburn R.R.#1, daughter; Burial: Ebenezer Cemet er 1 2 Jun 1926; Undertaker: A. J. Ferguson, Auburn. Cause: Intestinal obs t ruction, 6 days
Address: Ebenezer Bible Christian Cemetery
Hullett Twp. (Concession 10, Lot 33)
Huron Co., Central Huron Mun.
Noted events in her life were:
• Religion. 104 P. Brethren
• 1841 Census of England, 1841, Devon, Chittlehampton, Devon, England. 660 Devon, Chittlehampton, p. 6;
Judith, age 30, with husband Thomas, age 25, son John, age 5 months, a nd father-in-law Thomas, age 60, with Grace Manning, age 10.
• Cemetery: Ebenezer Bible Christian Cemetery, Hullett Twp. (Concession 10, Lot 33, 1870, Hullett, Huron, Ontario, Canada. 104 ), Huron Co., Central Huron Mun.
• Alt. Death, 15 Jul 1870, Hullett, Huron, Ontario, Canada. 104,887 Hullett, Huron, Ontario, Canada
Judith married Thomas Hill, son of Thomas Hill and Unknown, before 1841 in Devon, Chittlehampton, Devon, England.104 (Thomas Hill was born in 1816 in Devon, Chittlehampton, Devon, England,104 died on 7 Oct 1887 in Hullett, Huron, Ontario, Canada 104,883 and was buried in Hullett, Huron, Ontario, Canada 104.). The cause of his death was pneumonia - 5 days.