William Thomas Montgomery 104
- Born: 9 Apr 1870, Huron, Bruce, Ontario, Canada 104,910
- Marriage: Ida A. Richards on 18 Sep 1891 in Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 104,909
- Died: 1929, Cheboygan, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA at age 59 104
- Buried: Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 104
Cause of his death was died of heat stroke while working in the fields.
Oakhill Cem., Indian River, Tuscarora Twp. Cheboygon Co, Michigan
Naturalized , per 1900 census; Papers indicate native of Canada res . Wal ker Twp. Came to US and age 8, now 36 years old; witnessed by G eorge Montg omery of Walker Twp and M. E. Roaney of Ellis Twp. Dated 2 8 Mar 1906.
Source 1920, Cheboygan Co, Michigan Fed. Cen. Sups dist 101; Enum dist . 12 8, enumerated 27 Jan 1920; 149/150
Montgomery, William44to US 1880Nat. 1906CanadaCanadaCanada , Ida45MINY NY , George son24MICANMI , Leotadau16MICANMI , Veletadau13MICANMI , Le viniadau11MICANMI
>> NOTE: this Birthplace for Ida is different from previous sources; c he ck death records??
1930 Michigan, Cheboygan, Otsego Co, Vanderbilt 9/9Montgomery, Ida, 55 , widow, New York, New York, New York Woock, George, Son-in-law, 24 , m @ 21, Michigan, Can English, Michigan, la bor, chair factory , Lav inia, dau, 21, m @ 17, Michigan, Can Eng, New York , Robert, grandson , 2 8/12, Michigan, Michigan, Michigan Montgomery, Veleta, dau, 23, si ngle, Michigan, Can Eng., New York, chair f actory Jewell, Warren, boa rder, 26, Michigan, Can Eng., Michigan, labor on road
Address: Oakhill Cemetery
Indian River, Michigan United States
Noted events in his life were:
• Emmigrated: USA, 1881. 104 Immigration to US
• 1900 Census of Michigan, USA: Ellis, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA, 8 Jun 1900. 910 William, age 30, with wife Ida, age 25, and son George, age 8.
William, age 30, with wife Ida, age 25, and son George, age 8.
• Naturalization: Cheboygan, Michigan, USA, 28 Mar 1906. 104
• Cemetery: Oakhill Cemetery Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA, 1929. 104
William married Ida A. Richards, daughter of P. Richards and Sophia Passino, on 18 Sep 1891 in Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 104.,909 (Ida A. Richards was born in Sep 1874 in New York, USA 104,910 and died in 1961 in Cheboygan, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 104.)
They were married by Emerson V. Hall, Justice of the Peace
Witnesses were Mrs B. A. Townley and Mrs. E. V. Hall, both of Indian R iver.