Samuel A. McMonigal 94
- Born: Mar 1863, New York, USA 94
- Marriage (1): Judith Anne Montgomery on 29 Jul 1913 in Onaway, Presque Isle, Michigan, USA 94
- Marriage (2): Minnie in 1884 in New York, USA 874
- Died: 1950, Cheboygan, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA at age 87 94
- Buried: Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 94
Buried in Oakhill Cem, Indian River, Tuscarora Twp., Cheboygon Co, Mic higa n
1900 Ellis Twp, Cheboygan Co, Michigan 31/33McMonagle, Samuel, Head, M ar 186337mar/16NYScotlandNYSawmill prop. , MinniewifeJune 1867, 32mar/ 16NYNYNY , RaysonMar 1889, 11NYNYNY , VeradauAug 1893, 06CONYNY
Source 119 - 1920 Cheboygan Co, Michigan Fed Cen. - Ellis Twp, Sup. d i st - 15; Enum. dist. - 128; family 27/27
McMonigal, Sam Ahead54NYNYNYmerchant , Anna J.wife51US-1895Na- 1896Can CanCan
>>Ray E. McMonigal is living next door.
From Gouverneur Herald: "In Gouverneur, March 20, 1889, to Mr. and Mr s. S .A. McMonagle, a son." - No indication that Judith was in New Yor k so if t his is Samuel, would have to be from a first marriage.
1930 Michigan, Cheboygan, Ellis Twp, SD 3, ED 16, Sheet 2!, pg 204 20/ 20McMonagle, Samuel, head, 62, m @ 20, New York, Scotland, New York, f a rmer, general farm , Anne, wife, 61, m @ 18; Can Eng., Can Eng., Ca n Eng. 1879, NA, none Montgomery, George, father in law, 85, widow, Ca n Eng, Scotland, Can En g, 1878, NA, none
Address: Oakhill Cemetery
Indian River, Michigan United States
Noted events in his life were:
• 1900 Census of Michigan, USA, 1900, Ellis, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA. 874 Michigan, Cheboygan Co., Ellis Twp., p. 26, lines 69-72, household 30;
Samuel, age 37, with wife Minnie, age 32, and children Ray, age 11, an d Vern, age 6.
• Cemetery: Oakhill Cemetery, 1950, Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA. 94 Buried with Isabelle.
Samuel married Judith Anne Montgomery, daughter of George Montgomery and Susan Hill, on 29 Jul 1913 in Onaway, Presque Isle, Michigan, USA.94 (Judith Anne Montgomery was born in Oct 1868 in Londesborough, Huron, Ontario, Canada,94,866 died in 1945 in Cheboygan, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 94 and was buried in Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 94.)
Samuel next married Minnie in 1884 in New York, USA.874 (Minnie was born about 1868 in New York, USA 874.)