William Frederick Dagwell 94,872,877
- Born: 3 Feb 1871, London, England 94,872,873
- Marriage: Isabelle Montgomery on 4 Jul 1894 in Cheboygan, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 94
- Died: 9 Aug 1939, Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA at age 68 94,873
- Buried: 11 Aug 1939, Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 94,873
Cause of his death was Angina Pectoris.
1900 Fed. Census, Cheboygan Co, Michigan, Tuscarora Twp Vol 14, e.d. 7 2, s heet 8, line 55
Dagwell, William28Feb 1872Can EnglishNaturalized , Belle23Mar 1877Ca n EnglishNR , Myrtie M. 1Mar 1899MI
Vol 14, e.d. 72, sheet 8, line 20 Dagwell, James V.27Mar 1873Can Engli shNR , Maude26Dec 1863Can EnglishNR , Ella5Apr 1895MI(adopted dau. ) , Fletcher4Apr 1896MI , James0/12May 1900MI
Vol 14, e.d. 72, sheet 9, line 45 Dagwell, Harry56Mar 1844EngNaturaliz ed , Annie31Oct 1868Canada Fr.NR (wife) , Viola10Nov 1889MIstep da u , Jennie9Nov 1891MIdau
William is buried with Isabelle in Oakhill Cem, Indian River. There ar e Ni elsons buried nearby.
Address: Oakhill Cemetery
Indian River, Michigan United States
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Carpenter. 94,873
• 1871 Census of England: Duke of Cambridge house, 1871, Ash Vale, Surrey, England. 872 Ash Vale, Surrey, England, p. 10, lodging in the Duke of Cambridge Hou se;
Frederick, age 2 months, with father Thomas, age 30, mother Jane, ag e 24, and brothers Chas. T., age 4, and Henry R., age 2.
• 1880 Census of Michigan, Jun 1880, Tuscarora, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA. 877 Michigan, Cheboygan Co., Tuscarora Twp., p. 9, lines 41-49, househol d 95;
William F., age 9, with father Harry, age 40, mother Jane, age 33, an d siblings Charles T., age 13, Harry R., age 11, James V. age 7, Helle na, age 5, Annie, age 2, and Arthur, age 5 months.
• Cemetery: Oakhill Cemetery, 11 Aug 1939, Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA. 94 Buried with Isabelle.
William married Isabelle Montgomery, daughter of George Montgomery and Susan Hill, on 4 Jul 1894 in Cheboygan, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA.94 (Isabelle Montgomery was born on 26 Mar 1878 in Elsinore, Arran, Bruce, Ontario, Canada,94,870,871 died on 11 Feb 1909 in Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 94,870 and was buried on 12 Feb 1909 in Indian River, Cheboygan, Michigan, USA 94,870.). The cause of her death was Valvular Heart disease/Brights disease.