Cause of his death was Gastro intestrial hemorrhage/Carcinomia pancreas.
Address: Nanaimo Regional General Hospital
Address: Sands Chapel of Pines
Noted events in his life were:
• 1921 Census of Canada, 1921. 342 Prairie, Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Residence. Northside, Saskatchewan, Canada
• Occupation: Farmer, Bef 19 Nov 1981. 343 Parksville, British Columbia, Canada
• Cemetery: Nanaimo Regional General Hospital, 1200 Dufferin Crescent, 23 Nov 1981. 343 Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
• Border Crossing: Accompanied by brother Henry R. Hale and wife Edith and family. Plan, 13 Oct 1940. 87 s to go to Henry's residence at 1610 W 5th, Port Angeles, Washington t o visit for 2 weeks, then on to visit a friend Dave Andrist at 341 Hil lside Ave. in Victoria, BC, travelling by boat
• 1901 Census of Canada: Stanley, age 1, with father Theodore R., age 31, mother Maryann, age 3, 12 Apr 1901. 91 4, and brothers C. Charels, age 6, and R. Henry, age 9.
• Residence: Arrowsmith Lodge Park, Bef 19 Nov 1981. 343 Parksville, British Columbia, Canada
Stanley married Mildred Jean Young, daughter of William Young and Sarah Elizabeth McBurney 2.,51 (Mildred Jean Young was born on 24 Apr 1902 in Oxbow, Saskatchewan, Canada,340 died on 19 Oct 1981 in Duncan, British Columbia, Canada 200,339,341 and was buried on 21 Oct 1981 in Duncan, British Columbia, Canada 339,341.). The cause of her death was Cardiopulmonary arrest/Right hemisphere CVA.