Mary Fetterley 1730
- Born: Mar 1904, , Williamsburg, Dundas, Ontario, Canada 1730
- Marriage: John Glen Colbert 1597
Noted events in her life were:
• 1911 Census of Canada, 21 Jun 1911, , Williamsburg, Dundas, Ontario, Canada. 1730 Ontario, Dundas Co., Williamsburg Twp., p. 18, lines 41-45, household 188;
Mary, age 7, with father Adelbert, age 52, mother Louisa, age 53, and siblings Fred, age 25, and Orrin, age 17.
• Border Crossing: from Montreal, Quebec, Canada, May 1920, Massena, St. Lawrence, New York, United States. 1731 Florence (Mary?), age 16, with father Adelbert, age 63, and mother Louisa, age 63.
• Residence: Queen's Valley, Springfield, Manitoba, Canada. 1597
• Farm Life: Barn Dances, 1951, Millbrook, Springfield, Manitoba, Canada. 1592 Most of the Millbrook young people of the fifties will remember the barn dances held in Glen Colbert's new barn of 1951 on the centre line near Salter's homestead. Those were the years when good times were enjoyed by young people pooling their talents and resources. More dances were held in the loft of the barn, often with cattle below. As many as two hundred people attended. Ladies brought cake and sandwiches. Glen and Mary provided the coffee. Admission was free, though they did take a collection to pay for the insurance on the building. If there was a little over, it went to the orchestra which was composed of local people who played good country music. Some were: Tom Amms, Mike Honduburra, Mike Ruffles, Arsene Ballegeer, and Ron Fetterly. Local boys Gilbert Irwin and Stanley McIvor were square dance callers and announcers. Waltzes, polkas, one steps, two steps and other dances were all enjoyed.
Mary married John Glen Colbert, son of James Alfred Colbert and Minnie Martha Gallop.1597 (John Glen Colbert was born circa 1916 in , , Saskatchewan, Canada 1599.)