Samuel Benjamin Gordon 1895
- Born: 13 Mar 1870, Goulbourn, Carleton, Ontario, Canada 1895,1899
- Marriage: Elizabeth Jane MacDougall on 12 Aug 1903 in Richmond, Marlborough, Carleton, Ontario, Canada 1895
- Died: 21 Sep 1958, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada at age 88 1899
- Buried: Munster, Gouldbourn, Carleton, Ontario, Canada 1899
Address: Munster Cemetery
Carleton Co., Gouldbourn Twp.
Noted events in his life were:
• Family History. 1899 After attending High School in Carleton Place, Ont., Sam returned to t he farm and lived there until he retired to Ottawa, Dec.1947. In co-o peration with his son, Lewis, they built up a herd of Jerseys. He als o sold Automobile and Fire Insurance. Sam was Secretary of Goodwood M asonic Lodge AF & AM, Richmond for 25 yrs. and Sec-Treas. of Beechwoo d Cheese Factory for more than 25 yrs. He was an elder in the Presbyt erian Church Richmond and representative elder for 21 yrs. Elizabet h was a grad of Richmond Model School and Ottawa Normal School. She t aught before her marriage in the Ridge School, Hawthorne and in Richmo nd, Ont.
• Cemetery: Munster Cemetery, Carleton Co., Gouldbourn Twp. Munster, Gouldbourn, Carleton, Ontario, Canada, 1958. 1899
Samuel married Elizabeth Jane MacDougall, daughter of Duncan MacDougall and Harriet Hill, on 12 Aug 1903 in Richmond, Marlborough, Carleton, Ontario, Canada.1895 (Elizabeth Jane MacDougall was born on 10 Oct 1874 1899.)
Married by Rev. Charles Saddington.