Charles Wilford Caslick 2,58
- Born: 2 Mar 1917, Ontario, Canada 2,4,58
- Marriage: Mary Willamine King
- Died: 13 Oct 2011, Wingham, Huron, Ontario, Canada at age 94 2,4,58
- Buried: 2011, Wingham, Huron, Ontario, Canada 4
Another name for Charles was Wilford.2
Event Description: Wingham Cemetery - Block J
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: Insurance Agent.
• 1921 Census of Canada: Wilford, age 4, with father Earl, age 29, mother Mary, age 27, and sib, 14 Jun 1921. 27 lings Aleta, age 2, and Elda, age 1.
Culross, Bruce, Ontario, Canada
• Memorial, 2011. 4 Wingham, Turnberry, Huron, Ontario, Canada
Passed away at Wingham & District Hospital, Wingham Ontario.
Son of Earl and Mary (Hill) Caslick.
Caslick, Charles "Wilford"
At Wingham & District Hospital, on Thursday, October 13, 2011, Wilfor d Caslick of Wingham, age 94 years. Beloved husband of the late Mary ( King) Caslick (2006). Dear father of Wayne and Allyson of Sarnia, Bria n and Phyllis of London, Ross Caslick and Debbie Carter of Zurich, Eth el LeBlanc of London, Dianne and Tim Collyer of Clinton and Stephen an d Gail of Kincardine. Loving grandfather of fourteen grandchildren an d thirteen great-grandchildren. Brother of William & Evelyn Caslick an d sister-in-law Leota King all of Wingham. Remembered by his fifteen n ieces and nephews. Predeceased by his parents Earl and Mary (Hill) Cas lick, sisters Aleta & Wallace Conn, Erma & Russell Ross, Elda & Ronal d Coultes, brother-in-law William King and daughter-in-law Sandra Casl ick. Visitation at McBurney Funeral Home, Wingham, Ontario on Saturday , from 1:00 - 5:00 pm. Funeral service will be held at Wingham Unite d Church on Sunday at 2:30 pm. Interment in Wingham Cemetery, Wingham , Ontario. (bio by: Anonymous)
• Grave Marker: Wingham Cemetery - Block J. 4 Wingham, Huron, Ontario, Canada
Charles married Mary Willamine King, daughter of Joseph King and Elizabeth Wightman.