Lillie Reade Barager 1962
- Born: 26 Apr 1906, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada 1668,1962
- Marriage: Raymond Gladstone
- Died: 30 Aug 1989, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada at age 83 1963
- Buried: Sep 1989, Pincher Creek, Alberta, Canada 1963
Another name for Lillie was Lily Barriger.1668
Noted events in her life were:
• 1916 Census of Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta): Twp. 39, Rge. 4, W3, Warman Mun, 1916. 1668 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Warman Municipality, Saskatoon, p. 12, lines 29-35, household 89;
Lily, age 10, with father Mahlon, age 56, mother Jannet, age 46, and s iblings Luella, age 18, Nelson, age 15, Annie, age 12, and with grand- father Adam Price, age 80.
• 1921 Census of Canada: Sec. 14, Twp. 39, Rge 4, W3, 1921. 1705 Warman, Saskatchewan, Canada
Warman, Saskatchewan, p. 8, lines 20-24, household 58;
Lillie, age 15, with father Mahlon, age 64, mother Jeanett, age 52, an d siblings Nelson, age 20, and Anna, age 17.
• Obituary, Sep 1989. 1963 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
GLADSTONE, Lillian (Robbie) Reade - 83, Saskatoon, died August 30 at h ome. Born in Saskatchewan, she was a daughter of the late Mahon and J anet Barager. She is survived by six grandchildren, Beverly McGregor , Bonnie Cleveland, Barry Barager, Kevin Barager, Brian Barager, all o f Halifax; Wendy Maheux, Newcombe, Ontario; 15 great-grandchildren. S he was pre-deceased by her husband, Raymond; a son, Eugene (Barry) Bar ager. Memorial service was held Sept. 1 in the Chapel of Saskatoon Fun eral Home, Archdeacon H. W. Brandrick officiating. The body was crema ted abd burial was in Pincer Creek, Alta. Donations may be made to th e Canadian Cancer Society.
Lillie married Raymond Gladstone.