Lillie Reade Barager 2070
- Born: 26 Apr 1906, Saskatoon, , Saskatchewan, Canada 1772,2070
- Marriage: Raymond Gladstone
- Died: 30 Aug 1989, Saskatoon, , Saskatchewan, Canada at age 83 2071
- Crem.: Sep 1989, Pincher Creek, Alberta 2071
Another name for Lillie was Lily Barriger.1772
Lillie was born on Sec. 14, Twp. 39, Rge 4, W3.
Noted events in her life were:
• 1916 Census of Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta): Twp. 39, Rge. 4, W3, Warman Mun, 1916, Saskatoon, , Saskatchewan, Canada. 1772 Warman Municipality, Saskatoon, p. 12, lines 29-35, household 89;
Lily, age 10, with father Mahlon, age 56, mother Jannet, age 46, and siblings Luella, age 18, Nelson, age 15, Annie, age 12, and with grand-father Adam Price, age 80.
• 1921 Census of Canada: Sec. 14, Twp. 39, Rge 4, W3, 1921, Warman, , Saskatchewan, Canada. 1808 Warman, Saskatchewan, p. 8, lines 20-24, household 58;
Lillie, age 15, with father Mahlon, age 64, mother Jeanett, age 52, and siblings Nelson, age 20, and Anna, age 17.
• Obituary, Sep 1989, Saskatoon, , Saskatchewan, Canada. 2071 GLADSTONE, Lillian (Robbie) Reade - 83, Saskatoon, died August 30 at home. Born in Saskatchewan, she was a daughter of the late Mahon and Janet Barager. She is survived by six grandchildren, Beverly McGregor, Bonnie Cleveland, Barry Barager, Kevin Barager, Brian Barager, all of Halifax; Wendy Maheux, Newcombe, Ontario; 15 great-grandchildren. She was pre-deceased by her husband, Raymond; a son, Eugene (Barry) Barager. Memorial service was held Sept. 1 in the Chapel of Saskatoon Funeral Home, Archdeacon H. W. Brandrick officiating. The body was cremated abd burial was in Pincer Creek, Alta. Donations may be made to the Canadian Cancer Society.
Lillie married Raymond Gladstone.