Emily Maud Lloyd 2
- Born: 12 Apr 1876, Canal Road, Llanllwchaiarn, Montgomeryshire, Wales
- Marriage: David Bufton between Apr and Jun 1910 in Forden, Montgomery, Montgomeryshire, Wales 2007
- Died: 8 Feb 1958 at age 81 2
- Buried: Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales 2
Address: Knighton Cemetery, St. Edmund Church
Nantmel, Wales United Kingdom
Noted events in her life were:
• Parents: Only a mother, no father recorded, 12 Apr 1876. Montgomeryshire, Wales
Emily was always described by her half-sisters, Minnie and May, as a c ousin, but in truth, she was a daughter of their mother, Elizabeth Buc kley.
• Cemetery: Knighton Cemetery, St. Edmund Church, 1958. 2 Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales
• Alt. Birth, 12 Apr 1876. Canal Road, Llanllwchaiarn, Montgomeryshire, Wales
Emily was born to Elizabeth LLoyd, however, no father is recorded on t he birth certifcate obtained from the General Register Office, London , England. She was born in the subdistrict of Newtown, in the count y of Montgomery in Wales. It would seem then, that Emily was a true da ughter, born out of wedlock, and remained in Wales when her mother, El izabeth traveled to Canada with the Bob Jones family as a nanny. Amon gst her children with John Buckley, Emily was always spoken of as "cou sin" Emily. This was in spite of her addressing all letters as "Dea r Mother". To Bill, May, and Minnie, she was not known as a half-sist er.
Emily married David Bufton, son of John Bufton and Elenor, between Apr and Jun 1910 in Forden, Montgomery, Montgomeryshire, Wales.2007 (David Bufton was born on 25 Mar 1874 in Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales,2 died in 1965 in Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales 2 and was buried in Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales.)