Emily Maud Lloyd 2
- Born: 12 Apr 1876, Canal Road, Llanllwchaiarn, , Montgomeryshire, Wales
- Marriage: David Bufton in Apr-Jun 1910 in Forden, , Montgomery, Wales 2172
- Died: 8 Feb 1958 at age 81 2
- Buried: Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales, United Kingdom 2
Noted events in her life were:
• Birth, 12 Apr 1876, Canal Road, Llanllwchaiarn, , Montgomeryshire, Wales. Emily was born to Elizabeth LLoyd, however, no father is recorded on the birth certifcate obtained from the General Register Office, London, England. She was born in the subdistrict of Newtown, in the county of Montgomery in Wales. It would seem then, that Emily was a true daughter, born out of wedlock, and remained in Wales when her mother, Elizabeth traveled to Canada with the Bob Jones family as a nanny. Amongst her children with John Buckley, Emily was always spoken of as "cousin" Emily. This was in spite of her addressing all letters as "Dear Mother". To Bill, May, and Minnie, she was not known as a half-sister.
• Parents: Only a mother, no father recorded, 12 Apr 1876, Montgomeryshire, Wales, United Kingdom. Emily was always described by her half-sisters, Minnie and May, as a cousin, but in truth, she was a daughter of their mother, Elizabeth Buckley.
• Cemetery: Knighton Cemetery, St. Edmund Church, 1958, Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales, United Kingdom. 2
Emily married David Bufton, son of John Bufton and Elenor, in Apr-Jun 1910 in Forden, , Montgomery, Wales.2172 (David Bufton was born on 25 Mar 1874 in Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales, United Kingdom,2 died in 1965 in Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales, United Kingdom 2 and was buried in Nantmel, Radnorshire, Wales, United Kingdom.)