Mary Burns Fisher 2049
- Born: 10 Oct 1947, Rutherglen, Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland 2050
- Marriage: George Paterson
- Died: 14 Mar 2018, Calgary, Alberta, Canada at age 70 2051,2052
- Buried: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada 2052
Event Description: Riverview Pallative Care
Event Description: St. Vital Cemetery
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Clerkess, 11 Oct 1968. 2053 Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Scotland
• Obituary: Winnipeg Free Press, 17 Mar 2018. 2052 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
MARY B. PATERSON With deep sorrow we announce the passing of Mary, Wif e, Mother, Grandmother, Aunt and Friend, on March 14, 2018 at Rivervie w Hospital. Mary is survived by husband George, son Andrew ( Tammy); g randsons, Cole and Owen (Jodi), as well as family and friends in Scotl and and Winnipeg. Mary was born in Rutherglen, Scotland. She spent he r early years in Philadelphia, USA with her family. Upon her return t o Scotland, Mary attended school in Glasgow and eventually was employe d by the City of Glasgow until immigrating to Winnipeg with husband Ge orge. Mary was employed by the City of Winnipeg, Millenium Library, wh ere she enjoyed working with many interesting and knowledgeable peopl e until her illness became too overwhelming forcing her to retire in 2 012. She was also a member of Queen Winnipeg No. 1, Order of the Easte rn Star. Mary and her family would like to thank staff at Riverview Pa lliative Care for excellent care and compassion. Also many thanks to f riends and members of the Eastern Star for their kindness and suppor t during her illness. According to Mary's wishes, cremation has take n place and there will be no formal service. Interment will take plac e at a later date in St. Vital Cemetery. If friends wish, a donation t o Siloam Mission would be greatly appreciated by Mary and her family.
• Cremated, Mar 2018. 2052 Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Mary married George Paterson, son of John David Paterson and Jean Mcdonald Mclaren Currie.