Thelma Louise McBurney 2,48
- Born: 29 May 1914 2,48
- Marriage: James Hilton Turner
- Died: 1997 at age 83 160
- Buried: 1997, Oakland, Manitoba, Canada 160
Thelma has crippling arthritis.
Address: Carroll Cemetery
Oakland, Manitoba Canada
Noted events in her life were:
• 1916 Census of Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta): Twp. 7, Rge. 22, W1, 1916. 70 Souris, Manitoba, Canada
P. 16, Lines 14 - 19, Household 165; Thelma, age 2, with father Richar d, age 39, mother Vina, age 28, and sister Hazel, age 4, with lodger J ames Howe, age 45. They are shown as living with a Robert McBurney, a ge 78. It is unclear who this is - the age would suggest it was Richa rd's father, Richard, but Robert is shown as being born in Ontario; Ri chard was born in Ireland. Also the Census Record has a date June 28 , 1916 in the margin and Richard died on June 10, 1916.
• 1921 Census of Canada: Sifton District; Sec. 13, Twp. 7, Rge. 23, W1, 1921. 109 Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Manitoba, Brandon, Sifton District; Sec. 13, Twp. 7, Rge. 23, W1; p. 4 , lines 34-37, household 36;
Thelma, age 7, with father Richard, age 43, mother Lavina, age 33, an d sister Hazel, age 9.
• Cemetery: Carroll Cemetery, 1st Street. 160 Oakland, Manitoba, Canada
Thelma married James Hilton Turner.