Thelma Louise McBurney 2,54
- Born: 29 May 1914 2,54
- Marriage: James Hilton Turner
- Died: 1997 at age 83 169
- Buried: 1997, Oakland, Manitoba, Canada 169
Thelma has crippling arthritis.
Address: Carroll Cemetery
Oakland, Manitoba Canada
Noted events in her life were:
• 1916 Census of Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta): Thelma, age 2, with father Richard, age 39, mother Vina, age 28, and s, 1916. 78 ister Hazel, age 4, with Robert McBurney, age 78, and lodger James How e, age 45.
Souris, Manitoba, Canada
P. 16, Lines 14 - 19, Household 165; Thelma, age 2, with father Richar d, age 39, mother Vina, age 28, and sister Hazel, age 4, with lodger J ames Howe, age 45. They are shown as living with a Robert McBurney, a ge 78. It is unclear who this is - the age would suggest it was Richa rd's father, Richard, but Robert is shown as being born in Ontario; Ri chard was born in Ireland. Also the Census Record has a date June 28 , 1916 in the margin and Richard died on June 10, 1916.
• 1921 Census of Canada: Thelma, age 7, with father Richard, age 43, mother Lavina, age 33, an, 1921. 112 d sister Hazel, age 9.
Brandon, Manitoba, Canada
Manitoba, Brandon, Sifton District; Sec. 13, Twp. 7, Rge. 23, W1; p. 4 , lines 34-37, household 36;
Thelma, age 7, with father Richard, age 43, mother Lavina, age 33, an d sister Hazel, age 9.
• Cemetery: Carroll Cemetery, 1st Street. 169 Oakland, Manitoba, Canada
• Canadian Voter List, 1940. 23 Deleau, Manitoba, Canada
Thelma married James Hilton Turner.