The Marriage register mistakenly shows her name as Eva Mildred McCorqu odale. Eva Mildred is the name of a witness, Eva Mildred Eaton, siste r of the bride. This correction was provided to me by Christina's gre at-granddaughter Carole Barclay.
Noted events in her life were:
• Residence, 3 Aug 1878. 131 Woodville, Victoria, Ontario, Canada
• Religion: Church of Scotland, 30 Dec 1874. 459 Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada
• 1911 Census of Canada: Christine, age 59, with husband Gilbert Clarence, age 64, and childre, 1911. 146 n Gilbert Clarence, age 24, Mary Janet, age 20, and Margaret, age 17.
• 1916 Census of Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta): Christine, age 64, with husband Gilbert, age 69, and children Gilber, 1916. 80 t C., age 29, and Margaret E., age 21.
• 1906 Census of Canada (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta): Christine, age 54, with husband Gilbert, age 59, and children Flora, a, 20 Jul 1906. 344 ge 20, Gilbert, age 19, Mary, age 15, and Margaret, age 12.
• Religion: Presbyterian, 1916. 80 Boissevain, Manitoba, Canada
Christina married Gilbert Clarence Smith, son of Archibald Smith and Janet McCorquodale, on 30 Dec 1874 in Toronto, York, Ontario, Canada.459 (Gilbert Clarence Smith was born on 8 May 1847 in Woodville, Victoria, Ontario, Canada,131,146,425,459 died on 30 Aug 1945 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada 273,425 and was buried after 2 Sep 1945 in Boissevain, Manitoba, Canada 425.). The cause of his death was Toxaemia due to chronic hydronephroris due to enlarged prostrate gland & infected urinary bladder. Also myocardial dege.