Patricia Ann Corkery 2
- Born: 30 Apr 1941, Swift Current, Saskatchewan, Canada 4
- Marriage (1): John Andrew Seigo in 1957 in British Columbia, Canada 182
- Marriage (2): Paul Mathew Gammon in Mar 1968
- Died: 8 Jun 2002, Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada at age 61 4,33
- Buried: 14 Jun 2002, Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada 4,33
Another name for Patricia was Patsy Corkery.
Event Description: Riverside Cemetery
Always in our hearts
2002 was the year summer never came
The birds sang but summer never came
The rain fell but summer never came
The flowers bloomed but summer never came
That was the year we lost Patricia
So summer never came
Noted events in her life were:
• Travel, 1952. 21 Port Moody, British Columbia, Canada
At Grandpa McBurney's house in Port Moody, BC. In Grandpa's old truck : Driving is Frank, beside him is Phil, above Phil is Lynn, beside Fra nk holding Camera is Lloyd, at the very back of the truck is Patsy Cor kery, beside her is Dora McBurney. Not sure who the other children ar e.
• Canadian Voter List: 117 Begin St, 1962. 23 Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
Patricia married John Andrew Seigo, son of John Seigo and Margaret Eulalia Hean, in 1957 in British Columbia, Canada.182 The marriage ended in divorce. (John Andrew Seigo was born on 9 May 1940 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada,182 died on 3 Nov 1986 in Campbell River, British Columbia, Canada 182 and was buried on 7 Nov 1986 in Courtney, British Columbia, Canada 182.). The cause of his death was Bronchopneumonia/Cachexia - Metastic Carcinoid CA.
Patricia next married Paul Mathew Gammon in Mar 1968. (Paul Mathew Gammon was born on 4 Jul 1943 35 and died on 27 Jun 2016 in Hay River, Northwest Territories, Canada 35.)